About this website:
www.yourmusicteachingsuccess.com is operated by Your Music Teaching Success Ltd (“we” or “our” or “us”), Company registration number 10669682. Directors: Claire Chadwick and Jamie Veitch. Registered address (and contact address): 227 Highcliffe Road, Sheffield S11 7LQ.
About you and your visits to this website:
This policy sets out the basis on which Your Music Teaching Success Ltd will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.yourmusicteachingsuccess.com. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller and are registered with the UK Information Commisisoner’s Office.
Your information and how it is used:
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
We may use your information to:
– send you our “29 tips” emails and newsletters from time to time, if you have chosen to request to receive them (all of which are “double opt-in” and carry an unsubscribe feature).
– ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– notify you about changes to our service.
We will not share your data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
Your Music Teaching Success Ltd directors Jamie Veitch and Claire Chadwick are responsible for ensuring that we comply with the Data Protection Act and that we meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e. The EU Data Protection Directive (also known as Directive 95/46/EC).
Disclosure of your information:
We will only disclose your personal information to any third parties in the following circumstances (and would only do so following adherence to the procedures of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation):
– to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
– to our own vetted subcontractors if we have contracted them to conduct any work on our behalf and we need to provide them with accurate information to do to;
– if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
Access to information:
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (if you consent to us using cookies). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Our cookies help us to:
– tailor your user experience to make our website work smoothly
– remember your settings during and between visits
– improve the speed and security of the site
– allow you to share pages easily across social media networks
– make our marketing more efficient
Website Function Cookies
Visitor Statistics Cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
The majority of web browsers enable you to control most cookies through your browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.