You teach music and run your own business.
Would you like to:
Save time – what would you do with an extra hour or more per day or week?
Get teaching ideas and tips, developed over twenty-plus years of teaching music in schools and privately, one-to-one and in groups?
Use tried and tested marketing expertise, bespoke to music teaching?
Claire and Jamie are the team behind Your Music Teaching Success and our company name is our mission. We want to help your teaching business to thrive – and to help you give music lessons that you – and your students – thoroughly enjoy.
- Good Music News: music reduces stress and feeds soul plus cross-border creativity and more
- Good Music News: NOFA, National Eisteddfod, Keychange Pledge, YolanDa Brown and more
- Beta copy beaming for Fun Music Warm-Ups
- Good Music News: Seven Super Summer Events
- Good Music News, 13 June 2019
- The life-changing impact of a euphonium teacher
Build and run your thriving music teaching business
Get free strategies to build your music teaching business, save time and reduce frustration plus teaching ideas and tips from 20+ years of music teaching.